Melamine faced plywood sheets Vietnam

  Melamine faced plywood sheets Vietnam,  It is made with 100% eucalyptus tree, hardwood core, grade A, produced with WBP waterproof glue combined with formaldyhyde glue E0, E1, E2, MR. We will process melamine sheet coating according to customer requirements. What is included? Melamine faced plywood sheets Vietnam. Please find the section below with us. …

Melamine paper laminated plywood Vietnam

What is melamine paper laminated plywood Vietnam? Melamine paper laminated plywood, decorative laminate is glued with high temperature on plywood to form a protective and decorative surface. Similar to: Formica Sunmica … Plywood has been completed by adding a decorative wooden surface to the core of the plywood, creating a new plywood board with a …

Waterproof plywood – Being boiling water proof

Waterproof plywood or phenolic glue-coated plywood, glue-coated formwork plywood made at SOMMA, is classified into 2 types of glue-covered plywood as follows: Red glue-coated plywood, water-resistant glue-coated plywood. These two boards, mostly used in construction, make up 90%. In which the remaining 10% is used for: Plywood for partitions, plywood for guarding … Use for …

Vietnam high quality commercial plywood

Plywood production process high quality commercial plywood Vietnam high quality commercial plywood is the name of product plywood used for different industries, and It’s good product which use for trade, export to forien countrires. Kind of Vietnam high quality commercial plywood Commercial plywood includes many different plywood product. Of these, there are 3 kind of plywood …