TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF PACKING PLYWOOD
|Face veneer||Vietnam Veneer, okoume or as required.|
|Back veneer||Vietnam Veneer, okoume or as required.|
|Wood core||Hard core; mixed core|
|Size||1000 x 2000; 1220 x 2440; or as required.|
|Thickness||3mm; 6mm; 8mm đến 60mm|
|Thickness tolerances||± 1mm|
|Moisture content||13° – 15°|
|Wood species||Rubber, Eucalyptus, Styrax, Acacia
Hardwood(Eucalyptus, Forest wood)
|Glue||UF; MR; E0; E1; E2; Melamine|
|Shaped press||1 time|
|Hot press||1 time|
|Cold press||1 time|
|Surface sanding||or as required|
Packing plywood is the plywood which it’s used popular to make the products, pallets, crating goods, particularly used packaging for good, fresh fruit, fragile shipping.
In the process of goods transportation, the enterpries often use wooden crates. However, the natural wood box usually has a fairly hight price. Woooden boxes back often colide in the process of moving easily to good failing, collision damage,and lead to a strong wooden boxes virtually impossible to resuse. Consequently, business owners have to spent quite a lot more cost to buy crates whenever freight demand.
To minimize losses and avoid damaged goods, and budget saving, the cost of shipping. The business has been gradually use plywood instead of packing the kind of wooden box made of natural wood
Plywood packing’s composition, characteristics
Plywood packing’s composition
Plywood packing includes two main components: Wood core and Glue
- The Wood core of plywood packing is usually make from soft wood such as Rubber, Acacia, Eucalyptus, they undergo the process of compressing yo cable and hard, can with stand shocks, bumps
- Glue: depending on the need of the plywood packaging that manufacturers often different glues, for the products used in the home, people often use the MR, glue, products, products used in outdoor environments win-resistany to rain, moisture, then use glue to WBP may be better well.
The product packaging is often lower prices, also do not require the high aesthetic surface quality should not matter, not surface requirement sanding smooth, not as smooth as plywood.
The plywood packaging’s characterstics
- Surface is not pretty like other plywood types
- Can good water resistant or water?
- Have a high economic
- Has stabilitized
- Robust, sturdy
- Hard broken, shattered
- Moderate volume
- Resist good
- Ability to protect good
We introduce for customer some information, specificartions about the products which SOMMA commpany is providing. Contact: Mr Hai (+84) 944 937 511 WhatsApp
- Funiture plywood’s specifications
- Dimensions: 1000 x 2000mm; 1220 x 2440mm; or required.
- Thickness: 4 – 60mm
- Thicknes tolerance: ± 1mm
- Word Core: Hard core; mixed core
- Wood species: Rubber, Eucalyptus, Styrax, Acacia Hardwood(Eucalyptus, Forest wood)
- Suface: A/B or B/C
- Moisture content: 13° – 15°
- Glue: MR; WBP; UF; MR; E0; E1; E2; Melamine
- Density: ≥ 600kg/m3
- Shaped press 1 time
- Hot press 1 time
- Surface requirement not sanding
- Production of European standards
Pleased contract (+84) 944 937 511 WhatsApp , if the customers have specific requirement about specifications, or the custommer want to advice specific about furniture plywood products.
Packaging wood’s application
- Packaging, boxes of goods
- Pallets boards
- Chair cushion pads
- Hang up, do the shelves
In addition, the plywood packing also can be applied to a number of products in the field of furniture or construction.
SOMMA is providing the packaging plywood which is hight quality, and it can use to do every products, beside it ensure full the specifications of the packaging plywood to export the Japan, India, Turkey, Dubai or Erope. We’re commitment that we always supply the highist produce with the most reasonable price.
The custommer deman to buy the packaging plywood or need advice, price and more information about the products, please contact
We look forward to work and cor-operate with the customer.