What is melamine paper laminated plywood Vietnam?
Melamine paper laminated plywood, decorative laminate is glued with high temperature on plywood to form a protective and decorative surface. Similar to: Formica Sunmica … Plywood has been completed by adding a decorative wooden surface to the core of the plywood, creating a new plywood board with a high aesthetic.
Plywood is a sheet material manufactured from thin layers. or “plies” of wood veneer that glued together with adjacent layers bind . together with resin using the cross-graining method. This provides more stability and strength across all direction. compare to Chipboard and Mdf . It also reduces the tendency of wood to split when nailed in at the edges. and reduces expansion and shrinkage.
Melamine is a hard resin commonly used as an overlay for building materials like MDF or plywood. In its most basic form, melamine is an organic compound that. when combined with formaldehyde forms a durable thermosetting plastic.
Melamine is a hard plastic, often used as a construction material such as MDF and plywood. Most basic melamine is an organic substance when combined with foemaldehyd glue to create a high-strength plastic
In the manufacturing process, this plastic is then added to paper to form a wood layer that includes a variety of materials and household items. Melamine board is a hard-textured plywood board covered with a layer of melamine paper with high heat resistance, providing a hard and durable surface.
Melamine paper laminated plywood Vietnam: Used to build cabinets. Office furniture and display counters, and whiteboards. Melamine is a type of wood, but not all types of wood are melamine.
Technical Specification melamine paper laminated plywood Vietnam
|Good quality Melamine (all solid color and wood grain are available)
|Hard core; mixed core
|1220 x 2440; 1250 x 2500; as required.
|3mm – 80mm
|Rubber, Eucalyptus, Styrax, AcaciaHardwood(Eucalyptus, Forest wood)
|MR; WBP; UF; MR; E0; E1; E2; Melamine
|Melamine panels and plastic laminate, used to build cabinets. office furniture and display counters and white boards.
Manufactured melamine paper laminated plywood Vietnam
- Laminated Plywood is manufactured in a fusing process that results in an extra-hard decorative laminate.
- The multiple layers of kraft papers used for the decorative surface, inner layers and backing layer are all impregnated with phenolic resin and fused together in a multiple step press operation offering a wide range of decorative effects.
- These laminates are then bonded to a core board in a separate process with glue under pressure. Heat is often is used to accelerate the curing process.
- In addition, the plywood packing also can be applied to a number of products in the field of furniture or construction.
- Melamine laminate is a hard resin commonly used as an overlay for building materials like MDF or plywood.
- This plastic is then added to a paper base to form the laminate that covers a variety of materials and household objects. In its most basic form, melamine is an organic compound that when combined with formaldehyde forms a durable thermosetting plastic.
What is melamine paper laminated plywood in furniture?
- Melamine furniture is constructed from a manufactured wood substrate, such as HDF wood, MDF (industrial fiber board) or plywood, covered in melamine coating. Melamine gives these low quality materials a very durable and attractive finish.
- Melamine furniture applications for: Cabinets, office tables, and display counters, are very popular. While 100% of real wood furniture has their benefits, in many cases the use of melamine laminated furniture is the most efficient, lightweight and most convenient choice.
- Benefits of building with Melamine veneer: Very durable, resistant to scratches and breakage, waterproof, investment costs that give a business experience, including inexpensive substrates such as plywood or planks squeeze. Although melamine itself is impermeable, if water falls on the grain board below, moisture can cause melamine to deform.
- Customers or companies that produce furniture can use the production with different colors and finishes.
- Similarly, while melamine is very durable, if you improperly install or assemble a piece of furniture in a way that damages its grain board, it can cause melamine to chipped.
Applications melamine paper laminated plywood
- General joinery
SOMMA is providing the packaging plywood which is hight quality, and it can use to do every products, beside it ensure full the specifications of the packaging plywood to export the Japan, India, Turkey, Dubai or Erope. We’re commitment that we always supply the highist produce with the most reasonable price.
The custommer to buy the packaging plywood or need advice, price and more information about the products, please contact
Contact: (+84) 918 907 887 (Mr. Peter Nguyen) (+84) 919 83 85 89 – Whatsapp, Viber, Zalo
Address: PBS Bulding 6-6A, D52 Street, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City.