Film faced plywood is also called formwork plywood (Van phu phim), shutter plywood, concrete form. Film faced plywood vietnam is a special plywood with two sides covered with a wearable and waterproof membrane. The film is impregnated paper, different from melamine, PVC, MDO and HDO paper coatings.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Film faced plywood
|Face||Dynea brown Glue WBP – Phenolic|
|Back||Dynea brown Glue WBP – Phenolic|
|Wood core||Hard core; mixed core|
|Size||1220 x 2440; 1250 x 2500; as required.|
|Thickness||12mm – 15mm – 18mm – 21mm|
|Thickness tolerances||± 0.5mm|
|Moisture content||≤ 10|
|Wood species||Rubber, Eucalyptus, Styrax, Acacia
Hardwood(Eucalyptus, Forest wood)
|Usage repetition (2 sides)||≥ 10 times|
Brief summary of film faced plywood production process
– Material selection
– Tapes onto the surface of the material
– Standardize the board by layering by line
– Cold pressing
– Hot pressing
– Treatment of board surface, sanding, cutting edge board.
– film coating 2 surfaces.
Application of film faced plywood
Film faced plywood is used as a formwork in industrial, commercial and residential projects. It has many advantages compared to traditional products such as:
+ Concrete surface is completely flat, no mortar after casting. Light density, portable, easy to install. Save on labor costs and shorten project progress.
+ Not water repellent, reuse many times, high economic efficiency.
Plywood consists of several layers of veneer that are hot pressed 2 – 3 times with heat – resistant adhesive (WBP) to increase resilience, hardness of plywood and ability to work in wet conditions. God.
+ Film is phenolic adhesive film to smooth surface, less scratches and protect the use of plywood. Plywood core is using hardwood.
Features & Characteristics
– Film faced plywood is made from high quality hardwood, providing stable stability for the users.
– The core of plywood is using plant wood
– Plywood film consists of several layers, which are processed by pressing process, hot pressed 2 to 3 times with the adhesive of waterproofing, increasing the elasticity, hardness of the product together with the tolerance. Strong pressure in outdoor weather conditions.
Film faced plywood production process
- Film faced plywood: Manufactured with the following 3 components: Veneer layers, plywood glue and dynea film to form
- Forest veneer into individual veneer panels of size 60cm x 60cm; 65cm x 135cm and a thickness of 1.8mm
- Veneer is dried and classified according to standards A, B, C used to produce: Film faced formwork.
- The veneer panels are rolled through a glue laminating machine and put up to the conveyor’s upper layering process
- Plywood formwork is automatically cut by the line system according to the size of the board, the length of the standard domestic and export billet boards.
- The veneer layers are put into the forming system (cold pressing). Configure the wrong links in the next process
- After the shaping stage is the hot pressing process of film-coated formwork
- After the hot pressing is completed, the workers will handle the surface of the board, cut the edges of the boards, handle the edges of the boards, sanding the surface of the boards 2 to 3 times.
- After being processed, the embryo is qualified to be covered with Dynea film, this stage of the embryo will be tested one more time, wrongly guaranteeing absolute perfection.
- Film coating on conventional embryos for 6-8 minutes.
- The stage of baling of film-formwork and waterproof glue coating on the 4 sides of the board, closing and strapping with steel wire.
SOMMA COMPANY LIMITED
Office: PBS Building 6-6A, D52 St, D52 Street, Ward 12, Tan Binh Dist, HCM City..
Office 1: 160/25/27L Bui Dinh Tuy St, Ward 12, Binh Thanh District, HCM City.
Tell: +84 28 35 03 06 07
Sales department 1: +84 94 493 7511 (WhatsApp – Viber – Zalo)
Sales department 2: +84 919 83 85 89 (WhatsApp – Viber – Zalo)
Monday – Sunday