|Face||Dynea brown Glue WBP – Phenolic|
|Back||Dynea brown Glue WBP – Phenolic|
|Wood core||Hard core; mixed core|
|Size||1220 x 2440; 1250 x 2500; as required.|
|Thickness||12mm – 15mm – 18mm – 21mm|
|Thickness tolerances||± 0.5mm|
|Moisture content||≤ 10|
|Wood species||Rubber, Eucalyptus, Styrax, Acacia|
Hardwood(Eucalyptus, Forest wood)
|Usage repetition (2 sides)||≥ 10 times|
Brief summary of film faced plywood production process
– Material selection
– Tapes onto the surface of the material
– Standardize the board by layering by line
– Cold pressing
– Hot pressing
– Treatment of board surface, sanding, cutting edge board.
– film coating 2 surfaces.
Application of film faced plywood
Film faced plywood is used as a formwork in industrial, commercial and residential projects. It has many advantages compared to traditional products such as:
+ Concrete surface is completely flat, no mortar after casting. Light density, portable, easy to install. Save on labor costs and shorten project progress.
+ Not water repellent, reuse many times, high economic efficiency.
Plywood consists of several layers of veneer that are hot pressed 2 – 3 times with heat – resistant adhesive (WBP) to increase resilience, hardness of plywood and ability to work in wet conditions. God.
+ Film is phenolic adhesive film to smooth surface, less scratches and protect the use of plywood. Plywood core is using hardwood.
Features & Characteristics
– Film faced plywood is made from high quality hardwood, providing stable stability for the users.
– The core of plywood is using plant wood
– Plywood film consists of several layers, which are processed by pressing process, hot pressed 2 to 3 times with the adhesive of waterproofing, increasing the elasticity, hardness of the product together with the tolerance. Strong pressure in outdoor weather conditions.